A series of interactive case studies based upon the clinical experiences of faculty and trainees at the Divsion of OECM at UCSF. Partially supported by an instructional media grant from the UCSF Library.
- Fatality in a hazardous materials incidient
- Two men sick after working in an underground vault
- A mechanic with numbness and tingling of the extremities
- Nocturnal cough in an auto body painter
- Fatigue and shortness-of-breath in a truck driver
- Shortness-of-breath in a recycling facility employee
- Episodic fever, chills and cough in a 33 year-old software developer